Thieves of Hearts practice TONIGHT

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Word from the Captain:

      We ARE having a fighter practice tonight at the Glenbrook North High School at 6:30 in the first gym to make up for Tuesday being cancelled.

      There will also be practice on the next 2 Tuesdays (December 6th and 13th) at the school, barring any unforeseen circumstances...  The athletic schedule is open.

      As usual, after the new year we're going to look at the spring season's athletic schedule to determine if we're going to have to switch days for a few months.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~