no Sunday practice in December

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Unto the fighters of Ayreton I give greetings.

      It is with a heavy heart that I annouce that Ida Noyes hall will be closed on the Sundays in December.  Therefore we will have to cancel fighter practice unless we can come up with an alternative site.  If anyone has access to the gym of a school, church or community center that we could use for a month, please contact me.

      in service,
      -Susanna the Short
      mickel14@...