Re: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30 3:26 PM
      I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

      Teleri

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
        I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

        Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

        Margrett