Re: Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • LOGOS vom Schnecke
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      I should be there for a while anyway.

      Logos

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

      > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
      >
      > AElfred

    • Teleri
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

        Teleri

        Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

        Thanks,
        Acelina

      • MargrettNorwoode
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
          I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

          Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

          Margrett