Re: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

      AElfred

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        I should be there for a while anyway.

        Logos

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

        > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
        >
        > AElfred

      • Teleri
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
          I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

          Teleri

          Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

          Thanks,
          Acelina

        • MargrettNorwoode
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
            I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

            Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

            Margrett