Re: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

      Hi all--

      Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

      Thanks,
      Acelina

    • Andrea Dubnick
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

        AElfred

        I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

        ~Tedesco da Venezia~

        On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

        Hi all--

        Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

        Thanks,
        Acelina

      • LOGOS vom Schnecke
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
          I should be there for a while anyway.

          Logos

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

          > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
          >
          > AElfred

        • Teleri
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
            I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

            Teleri

            Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

            Thanks,
            Acelina

          • MargrettNorwoode
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
              I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

              Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

              Margrett