Re: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi Fern--

      No, nothing you can do.  Just wanted to make sure that Guerric would have friends to play with if he went.  Apparently, he will :-)

      From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School
      To: "Chcago Group" <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 10:55 AM

      Hi all--

      Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

      Thanks,
      Acelina

    • Tedesco da Venezia

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
          I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

          AElfred

          I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

          ~Tedesco da Venezia~

          On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

          Hi all--

          Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

          Thanks,
          Acelina

        • LOGOS vom Schnecke
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
            I should be there for a while anyway.

            Logos

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

            > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
            >
            > AElfred

          • Teleri
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
              I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

              Teleri

              Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

              Thanks,
              Acelina

            • MargrettNorwoode
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
                I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

                Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

                Margrett