Re: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Thorfinn Frisken
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      I will be too.

      YIS,
      Thorfinn Frisken
      Haus Brandenburg
      Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
      Member of the Midlands Army
      GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
      Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        Hi Fern--

        No, nothing you can do.  Just wanted to make sure that Guerric would have friends to play with if he went.  Apparently, he will :-)

        From: Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
        To: "Chcago Group" <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 10:55 AM

        Hi all--

        Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

        Thanks,
        Acelina

      • Tedesco da Venezia

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
            I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

            AElfred

            I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

            ~Tedesco da Venezia~

            On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

            Hi all--

            Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

            Thanks,
            Acelina

          • LOGOS vom Schnecke
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
              I should be there for a while anyway.

              Logos

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

              > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
              >
              > AElfred

            • Teleri
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

                Teleri

                Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                Thanks,
                Acelina

              • MargrettNorwoode
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
                  I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

                  Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

                  Margrett