Re: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      Dear Acelina,

      Yes, I will be there. I'm teaching two classes.

      Is there anything I can do for you at this event?

      Fern

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        Folks from Ravenslake have it in their plans...
        R,

        Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

        Thanks,
        Acelina
      • Thorfinn Frisken
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
          I will be too.

          YIS,
          Thorfinn Frisken
          Haus Brandenburg
          Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
          Member of the Midlands Army
          GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
          Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk

          Yup I’ll be at Fighter Symposium on the 10th. Looking forward to it!!

          Dru

          Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

          Thanks,
          Acelina

        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
            Hi Fern--

            No, nothing you can do.  Just wanted to make sure that Guerric would have friends to play with if he went.  Apparently, he will :-)

            Yes, I will be there. I'm teaching two classes.

            Is there anything I can do for you at this event?

            Fern

            Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

            Thanks,
            Acelina

          • Tedesco da Venezia

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

                AElfred

                I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

                ~Tedesco da Venezia~

                On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

                Hi all--

                Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                Thanks,
                Acelina

              • LOGOS vom Schnecke
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                  I should be there for a while anyway.

                  Logos

                  --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

                  > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
                  >
                  > AElfred

                • Teleri
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                    I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

                    Teleri

                    Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                    Thanks,
                    Acelina

                  • MargrettNorwoode
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
                      I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

                      Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

                      Margrett