RE: [Ayreton] Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Neal Sherry
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011

      Yup I’ll be at Fighter Symposium on the 10th. Looking forward to it!!

      Dru

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
        Dear Acelina,

        Yes, I will be there. I'm teaching two classes.

        Is there anything I can do for you at this event?

        Fern

      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
          Folks from Ravenslake have it in their plans...
          R,

          Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

          Thanks,
          Acelina
        • Thorfinn Frisken
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
            I will be too.

            YIS,
            Thorfinn Frisken
            Haus Brandenburg
            Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
            Member of the Midlands Army
            GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
            Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk

            Yup I’ll be at Fighter Symposium on the 10th. Looking forward to it!!

            Dru

            Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

            Thanks,
            Acelina

          • Dayle Harding
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
              Hi Fern--

              No, nothing you can do.  Just wanted to make sure that Guerric would have friends to play with if he went.  Apparently, he will :-)

              Yes, I will be there. I'm teaching two classes.

              Is there anything I can do for you at this event?

              Fern

              Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

              Thanks,
              Acelina

            • Tedesco da Venezia

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                  I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

                  AElfred

                  I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

                  ~Tedesco da Venezia~

                  On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

                  Hi all--

                  Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                  Thanks,
                  Acelina

                • LOGOS vom Schnecke
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                    I should be there for a while anyway.

                    Logos

                    --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

                    > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
                    >
                    > AElfred

                  • Teleri
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                      I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

                      Teleri

                      Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                      Thanks,
                      Acelina

                    • MargrettNorwoode
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
                        I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

                        Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

                        Margrett