Dec. 10th Fighter School

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      Hi all--

      Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

      Thanks,
      Acelina
    • Neal Sherry
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011

        Yup I’ll be at Fighter Symposium on the 10th. Looking forward to it!!

        Dru

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
          Dear Acelina,

          Yes, I will be there. I'm teaching two classes.

          Is there anything I can do for you at this event?

          Fern

        • AlexdeSet@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
            Folks from Ravenslake have it in their plans...
            R,

            Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

            Thanks,
            Acelina
          • Thorfinn Frisken
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
              I will be too.

              YIS,
              Thorfinn Frisken
              Haus Brandenburg
              Squired to Baron Sir Gunther von Brandenburg
              Member of the Midlands Army
              GKM of Shire of Blackhawk
              Webminister of Shire of Blackhawk

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                Hi Fern--

                No, nothing you can do.  Just wanted to make sure that Guerric would have friends to play with if he went.  Apparently, he will :-)

                Yes, I will be there. I'm teaching two classes.

                Is there anything I can do for you at this event?

                Fern

                Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                Thanks,
                Acelina

              • Tedesco da Venezia

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                    I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)

                    AElfred

                    I'm planning on going.  Are there going to be any other fencers from the area?

                    ~Tedesco da Venezia~

                    On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

                    Hi all--

                    Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                    Thanks,
                    Acelina

                  • LOGOS vom Schnecke
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                      I should be there for a while anyway.

                      Logos

                      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

                      > I don't know what "area" you speak of but I live six miles away so I'll be there :-{)
                      >
                      > AElfred

                    • Teleri
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
                        I'm still deciding, but some of the A&S classes look really good.

                        Teleri

                        Are there people planning on going to the fighter school in Byron, IL on Dec. 10th?

                        Thanks,
                        Acelina

                      • MargrettNorwoode
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 1, 2011
                          I agree with Teleri on the A&S classes looking good but also haven't decided whether to attend--and can't stay for feast if I do attend due to a prior event that evening. But I'm thinking about attending this event.

                          Plus I have a friend who lives nearby whom I was encouraging to attend--the one who came to All Souls with his family while I was at Crystal Ball LOL.

                          Margrett