Toys

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
      If anyone has Toys for the event this weekend and you are NOT going to the event, I would be happy to take them.  Please contact me and we'll find a time in the next couple of days to pick them up.

      YIS,
      Acelina
    • Tom Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011

        I will drop off ours at your house tomorrow after work.

        Tom

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
          Cool, thanks :) happy