Yes, there is practice tomorrow.

  • Susan Mickelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011
      Unto the fighters of Ayreton, I give greetings.

      Yes, we DO have fight practice tomorrow. If you are safely home from your travels or stayed in town, please join us for fighter practice. And we have the room on the first floor indoors, so don't let the weather keep you away.

      In service,
      -Susanna the short

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Seamus MacBain
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2011
        While I can't promise I'll have bells on, I will be there.

        What is our start time?

        --
        Seamus MacBain

        On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...> wrote:
        > Unto the fighters of Ayreton, I give greetings.
        >
        > Yes, we DO have fight practice tomorrow. If you are safely home from your travels or stayed in town, please join us for fighter practice. And we have the room on the first floor indoors, so don't let the weather keep you away.
        >
        > In service,
        > -Susanna the short
      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2011
          Start time is precisely 2 ish.

          Guy  (who has decided to spend the day with his wife.)