Thanksgiving

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
      Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  High on my thanks list is all the friends I have made in the SCA.  Lord Aaron and Lady Brigitte Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake/  Amy and Wayne Gibbons

      rica
    • maieveconnor@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2014
        Good friends of Ayreton!

        We cordially invite any and all who are looking for a warm Thursday celebration!

        Traditional turkey dinner and fixins, games, and comraderie.
        Feel free to contribute to the menu, but don't feel you need to!

        Coffee will be on at 9:00 am, dinner served at 1:00 pm - oh let's face it, we'll be eating something all day.
        Show up when you can, leave when you must. Stop by between visiting other places even.

        A joyous and full Thanksgiving to all!

        1N401 Indian Knoll Road
        West Chicago

        Lesli/Medb 630-779-6881