The Ayreton Carnivale & Midland Regional A&S Competition

  • Ayreton Towne Cryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Greetings unto one and all.

      The Honorable Lady Mayor of Ayreton does wish it to be announced and known to all who may know that The Ayreton Carnivale and Midlands Regional A&S Competition will take place March 24, 2007 at Glenbrook North High School located at 2300 Shermer Road, Northbrook, IL 60062.

      The site is absolutely BONE DRY as it takes place at a public school and Federal Law disallows alcohol.

      Site fee is $5 for ages 13 and over, $2.50 for ages 6-12.  Children under age 6 are free.  There is a $20 family cap.

      Please visit the Website for the Event at www.ayreton.org

      What's going on at the event?

      JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

      The Midlands A&S Competition

      Lots of Classes!

      Arts Martial area is indoors and huge.  We will be taking up the inside of a 1/8 mile indoor track.  Rapier, Heavy and Boffer could all have good sized melees going on at the same time and never run into each other!  We can also drop heavy duty curtains between each area and possibly allow for combat missile weapons to be used as well!

      Arts Martial including:

      Heavy and Rapier Tournaments, Heavy and Rapier Melees, Heavy and Rapier regional and war practice.

      Rapier Champions team tryouts!

      Youth Boffer!

      Archery and Thrown weapons are weather dependent.

      Shopping!

      Feast is $10 plus there will be space for people to bring their own food and drink and have a table as well.

      Please come and join the Towne of Ayreton and have fun!  There is something for almost everyone at this event.

      Please visit the website for complete details.  There is a lot going on and we greatly wish for you to be a part of it!

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.