possibility for this Sunday?

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2011
      hey,  this is Ardena. I am potentially looking for a ride to the Tree-Girt-Sea meeting this Sunday at 7 pm.
      so far, I am having a heck of a week, but a potential SCA meeting is something to look forward to.
      Aside to Herr Alexander (Ashton G. Miller) does the possibility exist that you folk could swing by and pick
      me up that evening ? Let me know. Thanks, Ardena ,Amy

      The Mighty Oak Tree was formed by a nut which held its ground!
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
        Replied to privately

        Herr Alexander