Re: [Ayreton]

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2011
      I would also like to take a moment to say thank you to all scribes who helped out to create such fantastic scrolls for this past RUM. I was able to see the amazing works that both Elleniora and Hillary did on two of the Augmentation Scrolls, and they were fantastic.

      From the bottom of my heart, thank you to every Ayreton Scribe who helped out and contributed.

      -Verena

      On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:28 PM, <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

      Our apologies for missing this but Mistress Sarafina was also given a Royal Augmentation!  Congrats to Mistress Sarafina!

      THL Nadezda ze Zastrizl,  Cpt Henry of Exeter
      Baroness, Baron Ayreton