Re: Practice this sunday?

  • gmiller77@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
      Also, in addition to the Practice at Ida Noyes tomorrow, don't forget:

      Court Etiquette Class

      When:
      November 13th 2011
      2:30pm-3:30pm
      Where:
      The West Lounge in
      Ida Noyes Hall
      (University of Chicago)

      This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

      I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome veteran members and players who may just want a refresher.

      Look forward to seeing some of you there.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton