Re: [Ayreton] Practice this sunday?

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
      Dear Ayreton,

      Fern will be at practice this Sunday! This is my free weekend for the month, and I choose to put on the armor!

      Looking forward to seeing lots of people there!

      Fern

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
        Also, in addition to the Practice at Ida Noyes tomorrow, don't forget:

        Court Etiquette Class

        When:
        November 13th 2011
        2:30pm-3:30pm
        Where:
        The West Lounge in
        Ida Noyes Hall
        (University of Chicago)

        This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

        I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome veteran members and players who may just want a refresher.

        Look forward to seeing some of you there.

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton