Re: [Ayreton] Practice this sunday?

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
      And we are in desperate need of Royalists at this practice!!!

      Guy

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
        Dear Ayreton,

        Fern will be at practice this Sunday! This is my free weekend for the month, and I choose to put on the armor!

        Looking forward to seeing lots of people there!

        Fern

      • gmiller77@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
          Also, in addition to the Practice at Ida Noyes tomorrow, don't forget:

          Court Etiquette Class

          When:
          November 13th 2011
          2:30pm-3:30pm
          Where:
          The West Lounge in
          Ida Noyes Hall
          (University of Chicago)

          This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

          I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome veteran members and players who may just want a refresher.

          Look forward to seeing some of you there.

          Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton