Re: [Ayreton] Practice this sunday?

  • Susan Mickelson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
      Yes, there is. We have the big room on the first floor for fighting.

      -Susanna the short

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 11, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

      Hey all--

      An out of towner asked Guerric if there was practice this Sunday at Ida Noyes.  Is there?

      Thanks,
      Acelina

    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
        And we are in desperate need of Royalists at this practice!!!

        Guy

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
          Dear Ayreton,

          Fern will be at practice this Sunday! This is my free weekend for the month, and I choose to put on the armor!

          Looking forward to seeing lots of people there!

          Fern

        • gmiller77@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
            Also, in addition to the Practice at Ida Noyes tomorrow, don't forget:

            Court Etiquette Class

            When:
            November 13th 2011
            2:30pm-3:30pm
            Where:
            The West Lounge in
            Ida Noyes Hall
            (University of Chicago)

            This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

            I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome veteran members and players who may just want a refresher.

            Look forward to seeing some of you there.

            Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton