Practice this sunday?

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
      Hey all--

      An out of towner asked Guerric if there was practice this Sunday at Ida Noyes.  Is there?

      Thanks,
      Acelina
    • Susan Mickelson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
        Yes, there is. We have the big room on the first floor for fighting.

        -Susanna the short

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 11, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

        Hey all--

        An out of towner asked Guerric if there was practice this Sunday at Ida Noyes.  Is there?

        Thanks,
        Acelina

      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
          And we are in desperate need of Royalists at this practice!!!

          Guy

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
            Dear Ayreton,

            Fern will be at practice this Sunday! This is my free weekend for the month, and I choose to put on the armor!

            Looking forward to seeing lots of people there!

            Fern

          • gmiller77@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
              Also, in addition to the Practice at Ida Noyes tomorrow, don't forget:

              Court Etiquette Class

              When:
              November 13th 2011
              2:30pm-3:30pm
              Where:
              The West Lounge in
              Ida Noyes Hall
              (University of Chicago)

              This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

              I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome veteran members and players who may just want a refresher.

              Look forward to seeing some of you there.

              Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton