Fwd: [Northshield] Border Skirmish 2012!!!!!!!!!!

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011

      From: Viscountess Astrid <polaris.signet@...>
      To: northshield <northshield@...>; cam <CAM@...>; Castel_Rouge <Castel_Rouge@yahoogroups.com>; jararvellir@... jararvellir@... <jararvellir@...>; The Hall of Nordskogen <nordskogen@...>; windhaven@... windhaven@... <windhaven@...>
      Sent: Mon, Nov 7, 2011 9:50 am
      Subject: [Northshield] Border Skirmish 2012!!!!!!!!!!

      <nudge nudge>  Border Skirmish - June 8th thru the 10th 2012 - Walworth
      County Fairgrounds in Elkhorn, WI

      You seriously don't wanna miss this one folks!!!

      Camping on FLAT land and trees - yes - your read that right!  AND there's
      electric and water hookups in the camping area (tho in the shhhhh be quiet
      camping area, there are no hookups)

      We're going to do somethin a little different this time around... (with
      Leif, me, and Marie heading it up this year, are you really surprised?)

      Site opens on Friday - come in, set up your area and come to the Activity
      Center (next to the camping area) for a bite to eat (I haven't decided yet
      what to make to eat - maybe stewp - maybe chili - maybe brats n dogs... tbd
      later), somethin to drink, relax, socialize... perhaps some drumming and
      dancing?  Who knows?  Donations cheerfully accepted :)

      There will be a feast... oh - no - not just any kind of feast... a
      BREAK-FEAST... that's right!  9am Saturday morrning will be Feast with
      alllllllll kinds of wonderful breakfast foods!  Julianna de Leon is excited
      to be the chef for this extravaganza :)  Once we get things in place,
      pre-reg is necessary - we will be limiting it to 100 paid seats.

      After feast will be Royal Court.

      Then the fighting begins with Mistress Mysie's Treasure Tournament (details
      coming) and melee to follow till you don't wanna fight no mo'!  Perhaps a
      torchlight tourney after dark?  Not sure yet ... Leif is working on the
      fighting part of the weekend :)

      There will be an archery / thrown weapons area!

      It's a weekend full of Sundaes!!! Sundaes will be for sale and all profits
      going to the Royal Travel Funds... NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

      Mistress Tatiana will have the Dragon Griffin Inn up and running!!!

      Showers on site!

      Secure parking!  The entire site, parking included, is surrounded with a
      fence with only one entrance being left open and attended :)

      So please mark your calendars... this surely is not an event you wanna
      miss!!!!!

      --
      Viscountess Astrid, OP
      Draco Incarnate

      Draco dormiens nunquam a eget, quodsi feceris, res gesta tua sit ultima
      {Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon, but if you do this, let yours be the
      last thing
      was done;}

      Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

      "Be kinder than necessary, For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
      battle"

      A Knight is sworn to Valour
      His Heart knows only Virtue
      His Blade defends the Helpless
      His Might upholds the Weak
      His Word speaks only Truth
      His Wroth undoes the Wicked

      "The only thing a lady is required to carry is herself with grace and
      dignity."  Baron Ericus

    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
        Boy! That's a whole lot a stop lights tween here and there.

        Guy