Drachenwald Camp Cookery Book now online

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
      From another group I am on. I have not had a chance to check it
      myself, but I figured others here would maybe like to take a peak

      -Verena
      (Sometime Ayreton Camp Cook)

      ==============
      Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:45:03 +0100 (BST)
      From: Volker Bach <carlton_bach@...>
      To: "sca-cooks@...**" <sca-cooks@...**>
      Subject: [Sca-cooks] Drachenwald Camp Cookery Book now online

      Salvete Omnes!

      It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Kingdom of Drachenwald's
      Camp Cookery Book "Plain Fare"?is now online. Admittedly, I'm sending it to
      this list mostly in order for word to spread, since the target audience is
      people who do not know a lot about period cooking. Basically, it is a short
      collection of documentably period recipes - each one in English translation
      with a redaction - that are suitable for preparing in camp even by
      moderately skilled BBQ cooks. The idea is for this to be handed to
      newcomers to the culinary scene so that their camps may be fed on other
      things than grilled sausages and canned ravioli.

      The file (pdf format) is onm the Kingdom of Drachenwald's A&S page
      http://www.drachenwald.sca.**org/content/arts-and-sciences<http://www.drachenwald.sca.org/content/arts-and-sciences>

      and can be downloaded here
      http://www.drachenwald.sca.**org/sites/default/files/PLAIN%**20FARE.pdf<http://www.drachenwald.sca.org/sites/default/files/PLAIN%20FARE.pdf>

      It is 86 pages, designed to be printed side by side on A4 or letter-size
      pages and bound into a handy booklet. Distribution in any form is
      encouraged. This is also part of our ongoing PR programme known under the
      catchy title "Hey, Drachenwald Exists!"

      Giano

      --------
      THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
       Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/**marksharris<http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris>
      **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org ****

      Lady Verena Entenwirth