Re: [Ayreton] Need semi-local seamstress and assistance with garb

  • Julia Needlman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      Hello Ardena,

      I am very willing to help you as I said.  I am really gone until next Monday because my apprentice in Caid is being crowned Queen on Saturday (Lots of garb was made for them). I am sorry that you thought that I was brushing you off. We just had bad timing.
      Call or e-mail for an appointment for the end of next week. I would be happy to get you going and make whatever pieces you would like.

      Juliana