Fight practice this Sunday

  • mickel14@msu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
      Unto the fighters and populace I give greetings.

      We are wait listed for a room again, but we were able to get the Cloister Club last week and I hope for the same room this weekend.  Please don't let the threat of bad weather keep you from coming out to play, and please email me your phone number if you'd like a call if we don't get a room.

      Hope to see everyone on Sunday
      -Susanna the Short