Court Etiquette Class Details

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011

      Greetings populace,

      Please help to spread the word about this class to your respective groups, especially anyone new to the society or anyone who has expressed interest in learning about this.

      The court etiquette class is now scheduled.

      When:
      November 13th 2011
      2:30pm-3:30pm
      Where:
      The West Lounge in
      Ida Noyes Hall
      (University of Chicago)

      This is during the regular Sunday Fighter Practice at Ida Noyes.

      I strongly encourage our newest members and participants to attend, but welcome veteran members and players who may just want a refresher.

      Look forward to seeing some of you there.

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton