A parcel in need of a ride to Gulf Wars

  • aldyet@broomstich.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 9:31 AM
      I am a little parcel looking for a ride to gulf wars. I would like to
      leave around Monday- Wednesday and really need to be there by Thursday
      Morning. I can either be prepared squishable in a bag, or hard in a
      box for easy packing. I am currently in Naperville, and need to be
      delivered to merchant row.

      If you can fit me in, please let me know.

      "A Parcel"

      Posted via Aldyet
      aldyet@...