transportatation to "All Souls" event Nov.5

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Hello Fellow Ayreton-ites: does anyone have room for a solo rider/with gas $$ for the event in Roselle next Saturday? I live in Rogers Park/ West Ridge, and need door -to door, if possible, if there are space constraints, I will travel in garb and pack light. If we don't leave to early in the am, I am known to be a 'sparkling conversationalist" and am a good passenger! If the driver is short of cash, I can also pay tolls.  Let me know if anyone is able to have me tag along. Thanks, Ardena Wildflower/ Amy Woolard

      The Mighty Oak Tree was formed by a nut which held its ground!