Scribes wanted

  • KelliV
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2011
      Greetings!

      On behalf of the Constellation Regional Signet, Kemma Quatremaine, any available scribes who could provide a scroll or blank for the fall session of the Royal Midrealm University, on November 12th, please contact her at Kemma@... for an assignment.

      I would be more than happy to transport them for you if you are not able attend.

      Let's help make sure these deserving people get recognized.

      Thank you :-)

      Kara Atladottir
    • KelliV
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2011
        Or the Royal University of the Midrealm... ;-)