Instructors needed for Carraig Ban/Foxvale Fighter Symposium

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      Greetings to all Midrealm Warriors,

      We are looking for those willing to share their skills with others at the December 10, 2011 Fighter Symposium being held in Byron, Illinois.

      If you are an Archer, an Rapier Combatant, or an Armored Combantant and are willing to teach others, you are needed to improve the prowess of the Dragon Army.

      While there will not be room to shoot archery there will be class space to teach those aspects of archery that may be taught in a classroom.  The possibilities are endless.

      If you are willing to share your knowlege please contact: THL Hillary of Langeforde at Jeffnaggie@..., 630-750-0965 with a class title, description of your class, required equipment of participants if any, and time needed.

      A current class schedule will be forthcoming soon.

      Thank you all for your consideration and talents.

      Hillary