Curia Meeting Tomorrow

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011

      Greetings Everyone,

      Aggie was kind enough to arrange for us to meet at the Country House at Geneva for the Curia meeting tomorrow night. 6pm.

      Country House at Geneva

      2095 S Kirk Rd.
      Geneva, IL
      (630) 208-8181

      Their web site can be found at: http://www.burgerone.com/geneva/index.html

      We have space reserved for 20 people.

      From Chicago.  88 West to Farnsworth North Exit.  Farnsworth to Fabyan Parkway turn right parking lot is on the left..  It's on the corner of Fayban and Kirk Rd (AKA Farnsworth Rd.)
      Let me know if you have any questions.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      -
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2011
        MY BAD!

        Meeting is NEXT Sunday Oct 30.

        Sorry about that! :D

        ss

        On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@...> wrote:

        Greetings Everyone,

        Aggie was kind enough to arrange for us to meet at the Country House at Geneva for the Curia meeting next Sunday night. 6pm.

        Country House at Geneva

        2095 S Kirk Rd.
        Geneva, IL
        (630) 208-8181