Court Etiquette Class

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
      Good Afternoon,

      The originally scheduled Court Etiquette Class for Sunday Oct. 30th after the Baronial Meeting is cancelled due to the planned location.

      I plan to host the first class next month at one of the Grey Gargoyles Practices at Ida Noyes.

      I will post the information as it becomes available.

      Thank you,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton