Re: [Ayreton] Crystal Ball?

  • Dougale MacAlestyr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
      I may be in attendance at Crystal Ball.
      Road Trip?

      -Dougale
      From: Verena Entenwirt <verena@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:27 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Crystal Ball?

      I know it is going up against a local event (Vanished Wood's All Souls is the same weekend), but I was curious if anyone from area was heading down south to Shattered Crystal's Crystal Ball.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
        I am also going down, and have the music for any other musician heading down.

        -Verena