Calf to Codex Website!!!

  • Dave Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      Greetings one and all,

      It is my pleasure to announce that the Calf to Codex website is up and running. While it is a work in progress and still under construction it is far enough along for interested people to start visiting it.

      https://sites.google.com/site/calftocodex/

      For those that don't know about the Calf to Codex project:

      The Calf to Codex project is the brain child of Master Johannes von Narrenstein, OL. He is the coordinator and person in charge of this whole wonderful project.

      In his words:

      "Calf-to-Codex" is a project to create a medieval book from the ground up. We have the knowledge and experience to do this, here, in the Middle Kingdom of the Society for Creative Anachronism. We just need to come together to do it. We are using the framework of the SCA 50th Anniversary to give us a psychological push and a deadline."

      Come join us on this adventure. Let your friends know about it. Let your non-scribal friends know about it, this project is going to take all sorts of different kinds of crafts and arts and knowledge.

      Se you there!
      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green