Looking for a ride to Gulf Wars

  • Cerian Cantwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 6:28 PM
      Greetings,

      My car has started exhibiting signs of venerability - enough so that
      I don't trust it to drive to Mississippi and back. So, I find myself
      looking for a ride to Gulf Wars. I can chip in for gas and, if
      needed, help out with the driving. If you think you might have room,
      let me know and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks.

      Cerian Cantwr
      cerian@...
      630-272-8514