Re: [Ayreton] Lost & Found at Stone Dog!

  • Emmiken die Waeyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      The brooch was found while cleaning the Cloister Club. Our Deputy Chatelaine, Livy, has the brooch.

      On 3/4/07, Hilla Hamasdohtor <hilla@...> wrote:

      Hi all!

      Also lost at Stone Dog: a bronze round brooch with blue and red
      enameling, a bit over 1.5" in diameter. I was wearing it, and it fell
      off at some point in the day. If found, please let me know. Thanks!

      -Hilla

      --
      It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.