Crystal Ball?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      I know it is going up against a local event (Vanished Wood's All Souls is the same weekend), but I was curious if anyone from area was heading down south to Shattered Crystal's Crystal Ball.

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion

    • Dougale MacAlestyr
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
        I may be in attendance at Crystal Ball.
        Road Trip?

        -Dougale

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
          I am also going down, and have the music for any other musician heading down.

          -Verena