Fw: [MK Heralds] banners for feasthall at Crown Tournament

  • gmiller77@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011
      Unto the branches of the Middle Kingdom:

      The feasthall for Crown Tournament has 10 banner poles coming out of the walls, between clerestory windows. If your branch has a banner that will hang from a rod about two feel long, please bring it to display during the evening's revels. If you let me know in advance, I'll save a spot for you. You are also are welcome to display branch banners on stands along the walls.

      Please share this request widely.

      Yours in Service,
      THL Bran Chandler
      feasthall steward for Crown Tourney