Lost & Found at Stone Dog!

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hey Gang,

      Did anyone happen to turn into lost and found a small green plastic bag
      of the following items:

      A crosstitch pattern
      2 bars of soaps

      They were a merchant purchase that made and I thought I had packed in
      my bag. I may have left in somewhere in Ida Noyes. Please let me know
      if anyone turned it in. Just reply here.

      Thanks,

      Eleanor Ravenild(Robin)
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
        Hi all!

        Also lost at Stone Dog: a bronze round brooch with blue and red
        enameling, a bit over 1.5" in diameter. I was wearing it, and it fell
        off at some point in the day. If found, please let me know. Thanks!

        -Hilla
      • Emmiken die Waeyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
          The brooch was found while cleaning the Cloister Club. Our Deputy Chatelaine, Livy, has the brooch.

          --
          It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.