Re: [Ayreton] Sunday fighter practice

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      Thanks, Susanna!

      This is a wonderful idea and I am very happy to support it.

      I will try to keep you posted on my probably attendance at fighting practice, too. Due to my knee injury, I'm recovering slowly and it will be a while before I'm at full abilitiy again. However, I'm happy to teach, in all cases!

      Tomorrow, Oct 2, I will not be at practice, due to running an Aikido test in the suburbs. Please accept my regrets, and good luck with the new people! I expect to be there next week.

      thanks,

      Fern