A Family in Need

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Good Gentles,

      This school year has been a trial for one of my colleagues. His
      daughter was born August 17, 2006 and has had to have two open heart
      surgeries. The second was just this last Wednesday, February 28,
      2007. The family has had support, but not enough financially. I am
      asking you to help this wonderful giving family.

      Tomorrow, March 3, 2007, at Stone Dog Inn, I will have Shop & Share
      Identification Slips. If you are planning on grocery shopping on
      3/5, 3/6, or 3/7 at a Jewel-Osco, they will give a percentage to the
      child's fund to help with medical costs. Please consider taking one
      at the event.

      I will be wearing a blue coat hardy type dress, with a brown belt and
      teal pouch. My lord husband and I will be at the Brewer's Guild
      tasting/meeting as well.

      Thank you,

      Lady Bonnie Bramblette
      (Formerly Lady Brigette Lafleur)
      mda Bonnie Kayser-Hicks
    • aldyet@broomstich.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        I am a little parcel looking for a ride to gulf wars. I would like to
        leave around Monday- Wednesday and really need to be there by Thursday
        Morning. I can either be prepared squishable in a bag, or hard in a
        box for easy packing. I am currently in Naperville, and need to be
        delivered to merchant row.

        If you can fit me in, please let me know.

        "A Parcel"

        Posted via Aldyet
        aldyet@...