TRAFFIC WARNING for Stone Dog Inn

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      For those of you planning on going to Stone Dog Inn this weekend, be advised that the Dan Ryan (I-90/94 south of downtown) is under HEAVY construction.  Additionally the Garfield Blvd/55th St. exit, which is the directions we've given to site in the past, is closed!

      The best alternate route is Lake Shore Drive--from Indiana take the Indiana toll road to the skyway and exit Stony Island Ave; from anywhere else, take I-55 to Lake Shore Drive south.  Complete directions can be found on our website at http://ayreton.org/stonedoginn/

      Please pass the word on to anyone who does not have access to these email lists.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~