CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Ayreton Zephyr by 6pm Oct 10

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
      Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

      I will be laying out the October issue of The Zephyr soon, and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.

      If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by 6pm on Monday, October 10.

      The theme for this issue is mentoring in the SCA. Tell me about your relationship with your Laurel, Pelican, Knight, Protege, Apprentice, Squire--you get the picture. Or tell me about anyone who has been a mentor to you who is not part of a formal peer relationship with you. Note that anything is welcome even if it is not related to the theme.

      Please note that I will need to have on file signed creative release forms for any text, art or photographs that appear in The Zephyr. If you have any questions about this requirement, please contact me and I will do my best to find answers for you. Please see the Midrealm Chronicler page for links to the forms: http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/

      Yours in service,

      Lady Margrett
      Ayreton Chronicler
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2011
        Reminder that if you wish to submit anything for the October issue of The Zephyr, I need it by midnight today (I'll give you longer than 6pm so you can do it after work :-)  ).

        Please help me make The Zephyr a community forum and showplace for the Barony of Ayreton by including your thoughts and creativity within its pages!!

        Lady Margrett Norwoode,
        Ayreton Chronicler

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2011
          Good citizens of the Barony of Ayreton: Good Morrow to you!

          I will be laying out the January issue of The Zephyr in a few weeks, and would love to include any stories, art, poetry, articles or anything else of interest from the good folk of our fair Barony.

          If you wish to submit anything, please send them via email to me by 6pm on Monday, January 9.

          The theme for this issue is SCA Resolutions/SCA goals for the new year. What do you want to change in or add to your SCA life in 2012? What new task or skill do you intend to start in the new year? Note that anything is welcome even if it is not related to the theme.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
            Just a reminder--if you want to contribute anything for this month's issue of The Zephyr, I need it tomorrow. If you have a contribution for me but it won't be ready to deliver tomorrow, talk to me about it if you can give me a firm delivery date and information about the contribution.

            Lady Margrett