Re: [Ayreton] Visiting member this weekend

  • Ian Green
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
      All Middle Kingdom events can be found at:

      http://www.midrealm.org/calendar/index.php

      Coronation is at:

      Bowling Green State University
      Bowen-Thompson Student Union
      1001 E Wooster St,
      Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402

      Best of luck,

      Ian the Green

      On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:44 AM, yaraadira <yaraadira@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      My name is Yara and I am from the Barony of Atenveldt in the Kingdom of Atenveldt (metro Phoenix area). Long ago I lived in the Chicagoland area and will be in town this weekend to visit. I saw a post saying that your Coronation is this weekend? Could someone kindly point me in the right direction for specifics? I don't know anyone out here, but I would like to! I'm staying at a (non sca) friends about a 20 minute drive NW of Navy Pier to give you some reference. I'd need public transit... now I guess I better try to fit a couple more things into my luggage like garb! If you'd like to know more about me, you can visit my FB page at http://www.facebook.com/pigtailedprincess.
      I grew up in Barrington & went to school out in Dekalb. Looking forward to Lou Malnati's!

      YIS,

      Yara
      mka Heather

      --
      Yours In Service,

      Lord Ian the Green, APF, CCK, AoA, APFy (Thieves of Hearts), ADF (Thieves of Hearts), Captain in the Thieves of Hearts

    • Heather
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011

        Yeah, I found that!  Guess I'm spoiled in my Kingdom with things way closer most of the time!