Re: [Ayreton] Visiting member this weekend

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
      Sorry, no Coronation is in Ohio not Chicago.

      AElfred

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
        All Middle Kingdom events can be found at:

        http://www.midrealm.org/calendar/index.php

        Coronation is at:

        Bowling Green State University
        Bowen-Thompson Student Union
        1001 E Wooster St,
        Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402

        Best of luck,

        Ian the Green

        --
        Yours In Service,

        Lord Ian the Green, APF, CCK, AoA, APFy (Thieves of Hearts), ADF (Thieves of Hearts), Captain in the Thieves of Hearts

      • Heather
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011

          Yeah, I found that!  Guess I'm spoiled in my Kingdom with things way closer most of the time!