Visiting member this weekend

  • yaraadira
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
      Hello,

      My name is Yara and I am from the Barony of Atenveldt in the Kingdom of Atenveldt (metro Phoenix area). Long ago I lived in the Chicagoland area and will be in town this weekend to visit. I saw a post saying that your Coronation is this weekend? Could someone kindly point me in the right direction for specifics? I don't know anyone out here, but I would like to! I'm staying at a (non sca) friends about a 20 minute drive NW of Navy Pier to give you some reference. I'd need public transit... now I guess I better try to fit a couple more things into my luggage like garb! If you'd like to know more about me, you can visit my FB page at http://www.facebook.com/pigtailedprincess.
      I grew up in Barrington & went to school out in Dekalb. Looking forward to Lou Malnati's!

      YIS,

      Yara
      mka Heather
    • Andrea Dubnick
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
        Sorry, no Coronation is in Ohio not Chicago.

        AElfred

[...]

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ian Green
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011
          All Middle Kingdom events can be found at:

          http://www.midrealm.org/calendar/index.php

          Coronation is at:

          Bowling Green State University
          Bowen-Thompson Student Union
          1001 E Wooster St,
          Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402

          Best of luck,

          Ian the Green

          --
          Yours In Service,

          Lord Ian the Green, APF, CCK, AoA, APFy (Thieves of Hearts), ADF (Thieves of Hearts), Captain in the Thieves of Hearts

        • Heather
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2011

            Yeah, I found that!  Guess I'm spoiled in my Kingdom with things way closer most of the time!