Group train tickets to Crown Tourney and Naalbinding.

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 7:22 AM
      At this Thursday's Rokkhealden Moot, and at Coronation this weekend I will be collecting money from anyone who wants to sit together for the Train to Crown Trip on October 15th. Tickets are $30 (that includes tax) and leaves from Union Station at 8:15, and arrives down at Champagne Urbana. It is a 20 minute walk to site -- or we can see about getting some group taxis. The return train leaves at 7:59pm and arrives back in Chicago at 10:45 pm.

      For those who don't know me, I can't sit still for 2 hours without working on something. Therefore in honor of The Heirs (who will be the Crown by the tourney), I will be naalbinding (viking knitting) on the train.  I would be more then happy to help teach anyone either how to knit or how to naalbind on the trip down there, and will supply all the necessary materials and supplies. I will be working on either a viking hat or a pair of socks.

      If you would prefer to get your own tickets, you can do so here: http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/HomePage

      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion