Re: [Ayreton] Daily Herald

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
      Please keep in mind that when we are contacted by
      local media, the only official representation we are
      supposed to offer is via the Seneschal and/or
      Chatelaine. Corporate has been quite vocal about this
      lately as they want to ensure we are putting a
      positive face forward at all times to the media.

      It's a great pleasure that the Daily Herald has an
      interest in the SCA! I hope the article comes out
      great!

      In service,
      Jale

      --- Meurig ap Cynfarch <nicothoe@...> wrote:

      > Vanished Wood has received interest from a Daily
      > Herald journalist
      > looking to write a feature about our group.
      >
      > I responded and mentioned the upcoming Ayreton
      > Carnival.
      >
      > Would the event steward or any other event official
      > care to further
      > respond with a formal invite to our event?
      >
      > Let me know and I will pass on her contact
      > information.
      >
      > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      > Chronicler/Webminister
      > Vanished Wood

      Lady Jale bint Amar
      Chatelaine, Tree-Girt-Sea
      Blue Lotus Tribe
      www.bluelotustribe.org
      mka Wendy Pastrick
    • AlexdeSet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
        Don't forget to contact the media relations officer. See the "Pale" under Kingdom Seneschal deputies for contact info.
        Is mise le meas,
        Alexander de Seton

        --- Meurig ap Cynfarch <nicothoe@yahoo. com> wrote:

        > Vanished Wood has received interest from a Daily
        > Herald journalist
        > looking to write a feature about our group.
        >
        > I responded and mentioned the upcoming Ayreton
        > Carnival.
        >
        > Would the event steward or any other event official
        > care to further
        > respond with a formal invite to our event?
        >
        > Let me know and I will pass on her contact
        > information.
        >
        > Meurig ap Cynfarch,
        > Chronicler/Webminis ter
        > Vanished Wood