CLASS INSTRUCTORS - All Souls Event - Sat. Nov. 5th

  • Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      RE: INVITE FOR INSTRUCTORS
      All Souls Event in Vanished Wood
      on Saturday, the 5th of November, 2011
      in Roselle, IL

      Hello!
      I would like to encourage any who wish to teach a class at the All Souls event on Sat. Nov. 5th to please contact me off this list soon.

      Class time allotted will be in one hour increments for the hours of
      10am, 11am, 1pm and 2pm.

      The classes will be in classrooms, inside at this FREE EVENT (no entrance fee/NO surcharge for non-members!)

      Our theme this year is The Plantagents. With the FREE-ness of the entrance fee and the discounted lunch and Feast costs ($10 bucks will get you both!) this is a great event to invite friends and relatives who might be new to the SCA to try us out for the day! <G>

      The class list so far includes classes on the subjects of;
      Medieval Tableware
      Leather Tooling
      Beading for Beginners
      and some other topics!